Wow, its been a wonderful day. Though my allergies are still
acting up I feel
more up to concurring the world then I did yesterday when I
hardly felt like
moving. Though my throat is still scratchy and my nose is
running I feel tons
better. I've really been enjoying Conference. I love the
sense of peace and
assurance that comes along with it. I love feeling the
spirit tell me that I'm
doing this and that wrong and here is where you can
fix it. I am amazed at how
so many of them get up and talk about things that
are similar yet different. I
also can't believe how many different gospel
topics there are. I'm very excited
for tomorrows sessions and hope that I
learn just as much if not more then I did
today. Hopefully more. I loved how
Richard G. Scott said that when you make a
commitment you need to pray to
keep it. Russel Osgth. .(not the full last name)
Said to Aim High and to
teach by persuasion, gentleness, and inspiration. Elder
Bednar told us to
Express Love daily and that we need to express it both
outwardly and
inwardly. He also said that we needed to live our testimony and
bare it
often, finding and makeing oppertunities to do so. I loved how he said
to
make sure that your actions shows that you love him and love those around
you. His third point of Being Consistent and his comment that no one event
may
be rememberable but each togheter create the big picture. President
Uchtdorf
made a point about how the first step to walking in righteousness
is simply
trying it. wow, so many things to take to heart. Now none of this
is word for
word but what I scribbled down during the session.
You can smell the fall. I love it. Next to
winter fall is probably
my next favorite, even with the allergies. I love
the many differnt colors,
the
smells and the peacefullness that comes
with it. I also love the
closeness it
seems to bring to the family. I
love sweaters & jeans and
the visions of hot
coco in front of a
fireplace with a Hot, Beautiful man
who belongs to me by my
side.
Watching movies, eating popcorn and enjoying
the warmth of each other
under a nice warm blanket. Not to mench'n Christmas
is right around the
corner
and I can't wait. I can't wait to drive through
the cannon and
see the change of
leaves and all the pretty
colors.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment