I love this time of year. Normally I try to think about what I'm going to make everyone this year I failed for the most part with that. But, I'm makeing these ABC books for a neice and a nephew and even though everything that could go wrong has, I think they are still turning out really cute.
On another note, My hubby has finally been able to get into the military. Some of you are probably thinking you shouldn't be excited for that, but I am. Its what he's always wanted to do and he's has faught soooo dang hard for it. His shipping date is in May. So, now all we need to figure out is where we are going to live for the next 8 - 12 months until he gets out of basic and AIT. Hmmm. . . we'll figure it out though. We always do.
I promise to post pics after I finish my books and to update a little more here soon.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment