Tom leaves for Basic Training tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time has flown. I'm 36 weeks along now and time seems to be flying by. I've had two baby showers and can't believe how much love and support I've found, even in people I never thought to ask! Thank you to everyone!!
Any way, there has been a ton of stuff that has happened since the last time I wrote. Tom and I got an oppurtunity in April to go stay at the Anniversary Inn. It was so fun. It was a get a way in our own hometown. We stated in the Cape Cod suit and really enjoyed it. We've been able to spend a lot of time with our families playing games and such. Easter was a blast. Tom's sister and I made rice crispy nest with peeps on top. It was a ton of fun.
As for Lily, our little girl, her room is all ready. We decided to color these giant baby winnie the pooh pictures I found and hung them up on her wall. We also took some of the bigger pink butterflies we had at our wedding and hung them from the ceiling over her playpin. They are sooo cute!!! I hope she likes it!! The doc says I'm right where I should be. Everything seems right on track.
As for Ella. She's a trouble maker as usal. Always finding stuff to get into. Her favorite thing to do right now is tear into little stuff animals. We find stuffing and little eyeballs all over the place. The only toys that seem to last are the braided knot ropes we've bought for her. We took her to a dog park for the first time at the begining of the month. At first she didn't know what to think about all the bigger dogs. As long as the ones that were twice her size stayed away she'd play with the smaller ones. It was cute to see her come running back to us with her tail between her legs anytime the bigger ones tried to join in.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment