Alright, so I'm still learning the ropes of
this but, I'll get the hang of it yet. Its been crazy, this summer. Everything
has been changing for me. I guess thats what happens when you finally grow up
and can't rely on you parents anymore. I guess thats what growing up does to
you. That and your seeing everything with new eyes so, its odd, you finally pick
up on all the grown up stuff and fantasys go away. Not to mench'n people who you
have always known and like, you find out things you wish you hadn't about them.
Its been a crazy summer. I've been job searching like so many others, but
its hard when you lack experiance. See I've been a CNA for a little under 3
months now and I want to work in a hospital where there are more oppertunities
for schooling, but hospitals naturally want people with experiance and I don't
have much, so its made getting a job quite a pain. Thankfully I have some
amazing people in my life. My mom, dad and sibblings for a start. My boyfriend,
who puts up with me through thick 'n thin. and Some amazing Young mom's in my
neighborhood who let me take care of there kids, everyonce and awhile. Thats one
of my favorite pass times, babysitting. The one talent that I'm not afraid to
say to anyone, I'm great with kids. They are so innocent and lively and just
have the cutest smiles. They are the closest people on this earth, to the veil,
the littlest ones espically. I've been babysitting two little ones lately who
are just the brightest. They love each other and aren't afraid to show it.
Thought they are no older the 3 and 1, there abouts anyway, they warm my heart
with there smiles and the way they get through everything. Well thats it for the
moment ~ Tommy's girl
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment