Sunday, July 19, 2009




So, I'm glad to say that yesterday went fantastic. I got up at
5:30 and got dressed. I made it to tom's house at about 6:00 and his nephew was
up and crying so he and I cuddled on the couch together while watching Lilo and
Stich. At about 8:00, later then everyone else was planning on, everyone got up.
I made pancakes for everyone, or I made the batter and dad made the pancakes. We
then ate and when down to the stake property to help decorate. Robby &
Charney's reception was hawaiin themed. It was gorgeous. At 12:oo we headed up
to the draper temple to wait for the bride and groom to come out. Thats when I
found out that I was there professional photographer. Now I've taken a class or
two and I've shadowed a professional for two other weddings, but I'd never done
it by my self. So, I was a little nervous but I think they turned out alright.
They were beautiful and seemed to be fully enjoying them selves. When we got
home we had lunch and then I took a nap. When we got up at 5:00 to head on down
to the reception, things were a little hetic becuase everyone was panicing, but
when we got down there it looked gorgeous. I began taking pictures of all the
decorations, the cake and just everything. Well most of everything else went the
way every wedding does. Oh yea, the bridesmaid of honor was a guy and the best
man was a girl, lol thats robby for you. Towards the end Mom twisted her ankle,
so she had to sit down and not move which didn't make her to happy. She's doing
pretty good now. We cleaned up and finished at about 10:00ish maybe a little
closer to 10:30. We then had to clean up the mess at home and make some salads
that we needed for today since on of Tom's other brothers is blessing his baby
girl today. So we were up till like one thirty and then were finally able to go
to bed. Of course then everyone else had to talk to everyone and so it wasn't
until about 2 that I finally fell asleep, I think anyway. Well we are
Celebrating my little brothers birthday today. He decided that instead of a
birthday cake he wanted donuts. lol he's only six and is just the cutest thing.
We are haveing sausage, eggs and hashbrowns for breakfast, his choice of course.
It should be fun. I've got to go since I have church in a little under an hour
so I'll tell more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment