Well, I've got free moment or
two so I decided that I would write an update or two. Tom and I are watching
Numbers with his grandpa.Its a interesting episode. I've been thinking a lot
about someday. How your always hoping for it, how it never seems to come fast
enough, and how in the end its tons better then you would ever imagine, even
with the flaws. What do I want in the future, you may ask. The same as any
average girl, though harder to find in this day and age. I've always dreamed of
getting married in the Salt Lake Temple to an amazing young man, have a huge
family and live happy ever after. I'll get there someday. Its an amazing dream.
I hope that it someday happens. Dreams, many dreams. We all have dreams. I hope
mine come true sooner then later.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment